FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedinMixxRSS FeedPinterest

Webhosting Performance


Greetings! Are you looking for a really great web hosting provider for your small business or even personal web hosting needs? This section contains our independent reviews and recommendations for web hosting providers. Our web hosting reviews are quick and informative to enable you to make the best decisions possible.

Web hosting performance should be right behind price in your decision making process because studies have shown that consumers purchase more often and in higher amounts from high-performance web sites. Web hosting companies can be classified into 2 performance categories:

1) The 1% of companies with publicly published performance data; 2) The other 99%.

A web hosting provider whose performance (uptime, connect speed, DNS speed, etc.) is publicly available means that you the customer can easily verify the quality of your web service 24 hours/day free of charge! With the other 99% of web hosting companies you get no clues about the performance of their web service or your hard-earned hosting dollars. Only companies that have made a public commitment to performance by appearing on Netcraft's "Hosting Providers Network Performance" report qualify for review by iTechGuide. Each of these companies has made a "public" commitment to performance that consumers can check at any time!


bognor regis seo
0 #2 bognor regis seo 2016-04-20 17:53
ᕼowdy! I realize this is sоmewhat off-topic hhowevᥱr I needed to аsk.
Does building a well-establishе d websitre like youгs take a lot of work?
I'm brand new to oⲣerating a blog however I doo wrote
in my diary everyday. I'd liкe too start a
blog so I can share my personal experience and feeeⅼings online.
Please let me know if you have any ideаs or tipѕ fоr new asⅼirіng blog
owners. Appreciate іt!
Quote | Report to administrator
0 #1 ssdhosting 2015-12-03 17:55
whhoah this weblog iss wonderful i love reading your articles.
Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting round for
this information, you could aid them greatly.
Quote | Report to administrator

Add comment

Security code

OS X Keyboard Shortcuts

Key Effect
C Start from CD
D Start from 1st Partition
N Start from Net Server
R Resets laptop screen
S Single-user boot
V Verbose Mode
V Unix console msgs
Power Keys Effect
Ctrleject icon Shutdown, sleep, restart
Opteject icon Sleep
CtrlOpteject icon Shutdown
Ctrlpower Restart










FTC 16 CFR Part 255 Disclosure

Since 2006, iTechGuide.com has provided independent reviews. Our reviews, ratings and awards are not based on any incentives or commissions. Notwithstanding, to keep our service online we accept compensation from some of the companies whose products we review within and outside of the IT industry, including, but not limited to, paid advertising placements, referral fees, and in-content advertising links.

Popular Hosting Services

1. Hostgator

2. Bluehost

3. Yahoo!

4. iPowerWeb

5. 1&1

6. GoDaddy

7. EasyCGI

8. HostMonster

9. StartLogic

10. Omnis

11. Web.com

12. InMotionHosting

13. Lunarpages

14. JustHost

15. Interserver

16. FatCow

17. iPage

18. IX






Please update your Flash Player to view content.
English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Popular Content